Snow Tubing

A very nice lady took a minute to take a quick family picture for us.


Once Ava got started, there was no stopping her........just check out how happy she is!


Heading up the conveyor belt to the top for another run!



This is a few from the bottom looking back to the top of one of the tubing lanes.




Yesterday we went snow tubing at Seven Springs..and we had a blast! It is for 2 hour sessions, so we went from 9-11 am. It was a beautiful day..sunny and not too cold (about 40 degrees) and no wind. I thought that I would be able to hold Ava on a tube with me...so we went up the long conveyor belt to the top (very cool) and alas, EVERYONE must have his/her own tube...great. So then it began, my bartering with Ava just to get her to try ONE time to go in her own tube...she was having none of it..so we talked...and talked...she cried...I almost cried...because I just wanted to go and have some fun. Finally, we put our inner tubes together and she crawled into hers and held me hand (truly, I was a bit nervous too...those hills looked a bit, um, steep from the top, so I understood where she was coming from)..but she did it with me. The look on her face was PRICELESS...scared..eyes shut tight and clutching my arm, but we made it! She looked at me at the bottom and said, "Let's do it again!" Thank Goodness!! So Tim and I took turns going with Ava..while Andy just loved every minute of it! I got to go a few times by myself and it was great. All four of us joined together for a few runs and that was a lot of fun too...on one of our last runs, Andy was on his stomach over his tube, and we were going down one of the faster lanes and he almost launched! I truly thought that he was going to fall off..and that would not have been good!
After tubing, we headed inside for lunch. All in all it was a FABULOUS afternoon and I can't wait to go again!!!



Comments

Popular Posts