Hidden Valley





Tim and I went skiing at Hidden Valley on Monday the 27th. It was very cold and super windy...the snow started out as powder around 11 am and by the time we were packing it in to go home around 3 pm, it was turning to ice and difficult to ski on (especially for me!!) I only fell one time getting into my skis when we got there and then only one time off of the lift (I was so mad at myself, and I couldn't get up, but at least they didn't have to stop the lift!) By the end, I was getting a little more comfortable, not snow-plowing as much and I went from the green/beginner's trails to a few blue/intermediate ones with Tim. I even went down the one that runs under the ski lift (scary steep for me, but did it!!) We both had our faces covered due to the fierce wind..but at least our helmets were warm!!

Comments

Popular Posts