{ Apps }





These are some of my favorite apps right now on my iPhone. 
Tim and I have been using MyFitnessPal together to track exercise/calories/how bad we really eat!! Then we use the Pedometer app to track how far we have to walk/run to burn off the bad stuff we eat! The Camer+ app is awesome, taking really great photos.  I don't take my camera with me much because the iPhone (especially with this app) takes pretty great photos. Instagram takes pretty amazing photos as well.
Momento helps me track my Project Life picutre of the day by attaching a photo to a calendar, which allows me to keep a chronlogical order. 
Pinterest is probably the most addictive app ever!  I love this website, which allows you to browse thousands of images/websites in one spot and "pin" anything you love onto your own boards, keeping them all in one handy place!
Shazam allows me to hold my phone up to any song playing and it can tell me the name of the song and who sings it so I can download it later from iTunes...very clever!
Draw Free is compliments of Andy...he got me started on this one..you draw pictures for people to guess and they also send you pictures they drew...Andy often gives up trying to draw his clue and will just write out the answer...nice!

Comments

Popular Posts