{ Ava's Poem Presentation }


Ava with Mrs. Miller, her first grade teacher.

Ava in the video presentation.


Ava at the microphone reciting her poem.


 On Friday, May 18, 2012 Ava's first grade class had an end-of-year poem presentation.  She had a poem about a cat that went:
"She is charming in every way
My beautiful cat with fur of grey
A loveable, delightful, enchanting pet,
The most pleasant animal that I've ever met!"
She wore kitty ears and a tail (and ditched the very cute nose I got for her!) and did a fantastic job!  Too cute for words.  Mrs. Miller, her teacher, had put together a video with photos that spanned the entire school year, and as I knew it would, it brought me to tears.  I cannot believe that Ava is finishing her first grade school year and growing up way to quickly!!  We love you Bean!

Comments

Popular Posts