{ From the Heart }









I received some beautiful and spectacular gifts for Mother's Day...

From the kids: a mossy garden gnome for beside the pond (appropriately named Gnomeo)... a painted picture... a "mom" picture frame... a handwritten card... hand soap... and a "Here's the Scoop" paper filled in by Ava (such as: "My mom and I like to.... do are nails (spelled just like this by Ava), do times tables, play with each of are hair and play games"; "My mom was voted #1 mom because...She is the nicest and sweetest person ever!!!!" (yes, Ava had exactly 4 exclamation points, thank you very much!); "I love when my mom...she makes our cataneddle breakfast" (which means continental breakfast; a large breakfast feast made mostly on Sunday mornings or when camping, consisting of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and sausage); and finally "3 fun facts about my mom...1. she always goes to see me do soccer & she always suports me, 2. she is very very funny, 3.       "... apparently Ava could only think of 2 fun facts about me!!!

Tim (and the kids) got me a Canon EOS Rebel T3i digital camera... wait for it... with a telescopic lens!!! It is incredible for taking action shots (for baseball and soccer), portraits, and really anything under the sun!! Most of the most recent pictures on the blog have been taken with this camera...

I feel very blessed this Mother's Day... for my children...for my mother... for Tim's mother... and for my entire family this day... so grateful that we have the opportunity to spend time with our moms!

Feeling blessed....

Comments

Popular Posts