be my valentine










happy valentine's day!

tim surprised me with a dozen red roses sent to my office...

he surprised ava with white roses as well...

we went to dinner at the Back Door Cafe... major white-out conditions getting there... 20 mph on the expressway, down to one lane (well, tim really didn't think so, so he made it two lanes!), could maybe see 20 feet in front of us...

dinner was absolutely delicious... hot cheese dip with pita chips to start, lamb and vegetable soup, lime picata chicken with smashed red potatoes for me, NY strip steak and asparagus for tim... a bottle of riesling, and a wonderful time...

stopped at B&L wine cellar for a glass of wine and they had a chocolate fountain with amazing sides for dipping...strawberries, marshmallows, graham crackers, etc... my wine glass was rimmed in milk chocolate too....simply great!

Comments

Popular Posts