{ It Takes Me Back To The Day }


I went upstairs this evening to check on the kids and found them in Ava's room playing with Barbie dolls (Andy is a great sport when it comes to Ava....most,....well, some of the time!)...I remember spending hours and hours playing with my Barbie dolls, and Ava now has a few of them.  I love mine because the faces are not so glam and painted with makeup as they are now..the poor hair on my Barbies is matted beyond belief!  You can see in the picture above a lot of the clothes that were mine as well, my grandmother (not sure which one though?) ordered them and they were crocheted and awesome... I hope Ava (and Andy) get many hours of enjoyment from them as well.  Poor Ken, he has not faired as well, as he is missing his head, so he's now on his way to the big Barbie Townhouse in the sky and Ava needs a new one.  Went to get her one and they are truly scary...bad hair and make-up!!!  I want my Ken back, head or not!!

Comments

Popular Posts